£34k – £38k per annum plus benefits
Our client is one of the largest privately owned multi-disciplinary engineering and planning consultancies in the UK. They provide specialist services to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK.
With a strong pipeline of work, they are seeking ambitious and confident Structural Engineer to join their team in their Plymouth office on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Structural Engineer, you will have several years of experience working within a design consultancy environment. You will be responsible for new build and refurbishment projects across a variety of building sectors, including commercial, retail, highways, structures, housing, and facade engineering. Your expertise will be highly valued, as you work on projects from inception through to completion.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a strong background in structural engineering, with a proven track record of delivering successful projects. You will also need to be highly motivated and passionate about your work, with a desire to grow and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Undertake structural design work across a range of sectors, including residential, commercial, industrial and educational
- Conduct site visits and surveys,
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, and specifications,,
- Work collaboratively with architects, contractors, and other consultants
- Ensure that all work is completed to the highest standards and within budget and timescales.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- Proven experience in structural design within a consultancy environment,
- Proficient in using design software such as AutoCAD & Revit,
- Good knowledge of building regulations and Eurocodes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
Benefits of this position include:
- A highly competitive salary,
- A flexible benefits package that includes a healthcare scheme,
- Flexible working,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Travel loan scheme,
- Buying and selling of holidays.
You will also have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals, in a supportive and collaborative environment that fosters growth and development.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)