SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
£45,000 – £55,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
A dedicated engineering consultancy based in Nottingham, is looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their firm.
The Structural Engineer will work within a well an established and growing team. The role operates within a mixed marketplace including residential, schools, and leisure which ensures a very diverse day to day workload. You will have the ability to see a project from inception, right through to completion whilst providing guidance and advice to a team of engineers.
The Structural Engineer will work within and lead an experienced team. You will be able to see a project from inception to completion operating on a truly ‘hands on’ basis, whilst receiving guidance from senior structural engineers and a close-knit team.
What is on offer for you as a Senior Structural Engineer:
· Genuine career progression
· Collaborating with the multi-disciplined design team to steer the evolving designs.
· Responding to site queries and visiting site.
· Mentor and support junior staff
· Undertaking Technical Design reviews.
What you will offer as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
· Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
· 6 to 8+ Years’ experience as a Structural Engineer
· Chartered Engineer or looking to become chartered within ICE or IStructE.
· Strong experience in working on all types of building structures.
· Be a positive team member.
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of the design process
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02038542961
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)