Associate Director (Infrastructure)
£80k – £85k per annum plus benefits
We are delighted to be working with a highly successful and rapidly growing Civil engineering consultancy specialising in infrastructure construction. They are in the enviable position of having a growing orderbook for the next year and as a result are planning on steady and sustainable growth.
In order to support this growth, they are looking for a talented Associate Director to play a leading role in the development of the emerging infrastructure team in their Norwich office on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer,
- Experience of managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and with the opportunity for career advancement. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.
Categorised as: Civil Engineer