PRINCIPAl STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
£55,000 – £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a chartered Structural Engineering professional with a min of 8 years’ experience who desires to join a well-established and forward-thinking engineering consultancy as part of their growing Structural team? The company are a well-established structural design consultancy with projects varying from medium to large scale.
You will be joining a growing Engineering Team, assisting on designs across a wide range of diverse projects from commercial new builds to residential redevelopments. Excellent communication skills are essential as due to the small firm culture this role will be client facing and you will be running projects as well as doing the hands-on design. Excellent career progression for the right candidate as well as exposure to exciting, challenging work.
Key tasks include:
· Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
· Min 7+ Years’ experience as a Structural Engineer
· Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
· Lead and manage projects.
· Conduct design reviews with clients
· Provide strategic and design advice in line with the specification and brief.
· Experience within projects with a construction value range of £2m to £100m.
· Knowledge working on projects involving concrete/steel framing and refurbishments.
· Proficient in the use of Tekla Structural Designer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join a well-respected Engineering consultancy located in Manchester. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside an excellent benefits package.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02038542961
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)