Senior Structural Engineer
£60k-£65k plus benefits
Our client is a multi-disciplinary private practice with a long established reputation and client list. Their projects include solving property issues for private and commercial clients within the public sector and insurance claims market.
Due to their expansion plans, they have an exciting new opportunity for a senior structural engineer to join their busy team in London. You will provide support to local and national engineering teams on projects such as structural surveys and designs for industrial, commercial and residential schemes. A major part of your role will be to provide advice to the insurance sector.
– Degree in civil/structural engineering
– Valid driving licence
– Career driven and motivated to progress
– Professional manner with excellent communication skills
– Experienced in technical and feasibility studies
– Extensive experience of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural and planning practices, with knowledge of latest statutory requirements
Responsibilities (not limited to):
– Develop structural designs using relevant software and hand calculations
– Liaise with internal and external parties, including clients
– Inspecting work undertaken by contractors
– Full knowledge of relevant legal requirements including CDM2015, Party Wall and Listed Building
– Team leadership, ensuring everyone is focused on working to deadlines and within budget
This is an exceptional opportunity to demonstrate your problem solving skills and sound mathematical brain, whilst managing projects and supervising your team.
A varied role that will offer great job satisfaction and onward progression. Hybrid working may be on offer following completion of probationary period.
For more details, please send your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)