SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
£50,000 – £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer with at least 5 years of experience to join a consultancy in central Leeds. who has experience in large scale mixed use/residential projects in the UK. They are looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering high-quality work in a timely manner. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical solutions for various types of structural projects.
The Structural Engineer will work within a well an established and growing team. The role operates within a mixed marketplace including residential, schools, and leisure which ensures a very diverse day to day workload. You will have the ability to see a project from inception, right through to completion whilst providing guidance and advice to a team of engineers.
· Undertake technical analysis and design of various types of structures including high-rise buildings, and other civil engineering projects.
· Prepare technical reports and specifications for construction projects.
· Provide support during the tender process.
· Perform site inspections and liaise with clients, contractors, and stakeholders.
· Ensure the compliance of the project with relevant codes and regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
· Possess a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
· Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE or looking at achieving this soon.
· At least 5 years of experience in structural engineering preferably in London.
· Strong analytical capability and familiarity with structural analysis software.
· Good knowledge of relevant construction laws, standards, and regulations
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to Andrew Sparks
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on 02038542961 / 07896486996.
Categorised as: Chartered Structural Engineer