Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is an experienced developer with a history of designing high quality, contemporary homes. They take pride in their innovative design and their engineers play a big part in the delivery of their developments.
They are seeking a senior infrastructure engineer who has experience working for a house building firm, running your own developments.
– Working closely with internal and external parties to deliver tight deadlines
– Lead and mentor engineering staff within the team
– Manage developments through to Game Plan live
– Appointment of consultants to complete road and drainage foundation
– Working on Sectional Agreements such as Section 38, 104 and 278
– Excellent liaison skills
– Degree in civil engineering or HNC
– Extensive roads and drainage design experience
– Team leader who can motivate and train
– Strong communicator
– Capable of overseeing all pre-construction engineering, such as remediation, earthworks and roads and drainage
– Experience working on adoption of roads and sewers
The successful senior infrastructure engineer will be offered an excellent benefits package, which includes hybrid working 2 days a week.
For more information send your CV to Graham Ventham Consulting and let’s get you an interview with them!
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage