£34,000-£37,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is currently looking for a Civil engineer to join their team based in Cheltenham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and knowledgeable professional to showcase their technical expertise and leadership skills.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ post-graduation industry experience,
- Experience of PDS, Microdrainage and Civils 3D preferable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and personable attitude.
- Strong communication skills with clients and team members.
- Good planning and time management skills.
The successful candidate will be joining a talented team where you will be working on interesting Commercial, Residential and leisure projects:
- You will produce design solutions from initial conception, though to design completion for our civil engineering projects
- Production of drawings using AutoCAD; and where appropriate use PDS / Site 3D and
- MicroDrainage to support your designs
- Prepare technical reports
- Communicate with the Client and wider design team
- Attend meetings and undertake site visits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Civil Engineer