Structural Revit Technician
£37k – £42k per annum plus benefits
We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy that, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a talented Structural Revit Technician to join them in their London office on a full-time, contract basis.
The successful candidate will have the ability to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes and will have ideally worked on large scale multi-storey RC buildings. The Structural Revit Technician will also be required to interact within the project team including architects and should therefore have excellent communication skills in order to fulfill this aspect of the role.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Work with the design and project delivery teams to produce Revit models and technical drawings at various project stages,
- Independently work and manage timescales against project programmes,
- Checking the quality of information provided by third parties, and the successful transition to deliverables within a collaborative environment,
- Support other team members to produce project and details standards and help maintain.
- Qualified to HNC level would be advantageous, but not essential,
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience,
- Good knowledge in the use of AutoCAD & Revit,
- Keen focus on quality whilst also be able to work at pace within a multi-disciplinary team,
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time,
- Working knowledge of BIM ideal although not essential as training will be provided,
- Experience of building structures and a knowledge of steel, concrete, timber and load bearing masonry structures,
- Excellent communication skills with a positive working attitude.
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If this Structural Revit Technician vacancy is of interest to you and you’d like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Technician