Structural Design Engineer
£42k – £45k per annum plus benefits
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an award winning consultancy in London who currently have a requirement for a Structural Design Engineer in their busy buildings structures team.
The ideal candidate will have between 3-4 years’ experience in the design of buildings structures projects, preferably including experience within the retail, residential and commercial sectors.
Our client is looking for someone with a drive to succeed and you should be keen to gain Chartered status.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Working towards Chartership with IStructE,
- Between 3-4 years’ post graduate experience,
- A passion for buildings design,
- A detailed knowledge of design to EuroCodes and British Standards,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Excellent client facing skills.
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of design projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role. This is a varied role requiring an adaptable Structural Engineer with a positive attitude.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a position within a growing office with plenty of scope for progression & promotion. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)