Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£50k – £55k per annum plus benefits
Are you ready to drive your career forward? Would you like to move to a prestigious, award winning Central London consultancy with an enviable reputation?
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world with many high profile, impressive projects having successfully been completed.
They have a unique opening for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work in a stimulating environment, which will bring with it the opportunity to explore new technology.
You will join a team comprising people from a range of backgrounds including engineering, architectural and contracting.
- Responsible for civil engineering infrastructure design on projects from inception to completion in commercial, health, retail, industrial, education and other sectors,
- Attendance at project meetings, contribution to internal management of projects and associated resourcing appropriate to experience and capability,
- Production of detailed design to meet with design and construction programmes,
- Liaising with other disciplines and ensuring the co-ordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (IStructE or ICE),
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in civil engineering,
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes, in particular MicroDrainage and Civils 3D,
- A sound knowledge of civil engineering design in drainage and highways. Experience in other areas, such as traffic assessment and geotechnics, would also be beneficial,
- An understanding of CDM Regulations and designer’s responsibilities,
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage small teams.
- The experience & ability to rise to challenging situations and responsibilities applicable to the role.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Categorised as: Civil Engineer