Senior Structural Engineer
£42ph – £45ph (Contract)
Cambridge (Hybrid working)
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking a talented Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join the team in their Cambridge office on a full time, contract basis.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be required to design projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or nearly Chartered engineer,
- Between 3-7 year’s post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- Ability and desire to support and mentor more junior team members.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity for hybrid working with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)