Senior Structural Engineer
£50k – £55k per annum plus benefits
Cambridge (Hybrid working)
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking a talented Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join the team in their Cambridge office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be required to design projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or nearly Chartered engineer,
- Between 3-7 year’s post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- Ability and desire to support and mentor more junior team members.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an hybrid working approach with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)