Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking a talented Civils Technician to join their growing team.
A broad project base is on offer including retail, commercial and residential.
- Higher National Certificate in Civil Engineering preferred,
- A minimum of 2 years’ Industry Experience,
- A working knowledge of Building Regulations and General Construction and Engineering Detailing,
- Highways and drainage detailing to local authority standards, S38, S278, S104 etc,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in REVIT would be an advantage, but not essential,
- Experience in Civil 3D would be a significant advantage.
A generous pension and other range of other benefits are on offer for the successful candidate. This role also has the added advantage of hybrid working with a blend of home and office working.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or give him a call on 01728 726120.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage