Our client, a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with several offices across the UK have an excellent opportunity for a Civil / Structural Design Engineer to join them in their Bristol office on a full time permanent basis.
This firm is well-established and holds a strong presence within the industry and is looking for an ambitious & knowledgeable Civil / Structural Design Engineer who will deliver projects from inception to completion.
- To assist the Engineering Team in all project activities,
- Owning the project detail and being a client and 3rd party supplier liaison where you develop excellent relationships to bring teams and projects together,
- Help develop company standards, quality & outputs,
- Produce high quality output and detail of drawings, where design assurance is embedded into what you do.
- Enable the wider team to take on more business and pursue more opportunities as part of future expansion.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- Between 1-5 years of relevant experience,
- Civils / Structural engineering background,
- Experience working on a mixture of projects in a variety of sectors i.e. Transportation, Commercial, Retail, Industrial, etc,
- Good technical understanding of Civils and Structural engineering for different sectors,
- Report and specification writing to a high level.
- Preparation and checking of structural calculations.
This firm are looking for an engineer who will build and grow their career with them and in return they will offer a competitive salary (depending on level of experience) & benefits package. In addition they will offer support to attain long term career aspirations
and engineering excellence. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)