Would you like to be part of an award-winning UK multi-discipline consultancy with the opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects?
If so then this could be the ideal role for you. Due to continued success and growth my client is looking for a Civil Engineer to work on a range of projects including large complex schemes with contract values over £200 million to smaller local client focused tasks both in the UK and internationally.
Offering client care and advice that few can match – this consultancy holds an enviable reputation and can offer genuine career progression.
- Production of Civil Engineering work packages relating to medium to large development projects from initial concept through to completion
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Represent the company at external meetings with clients, contractors, and fellow professionals
- Be responsible for delivering work to a fee and to timescales agreed with a Project Manager
- Prepare client / project proposals
- Agree design philosophy / design fundamentals.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience,
- Ideally some civil design or on-site experience
- A good understanding of the basic regulatory requirements
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Excellent work / life balance
- An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
- If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)