We are working with an established and independent civil and structural engineering consultancy based near Winchester and they have asked us to help them find a talented and dedicated Civil Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work on both public and private sector developments for a range of sectors including residential, commercial, educational and leisure.
With the support of a senior team member the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work on infrastructure designs and in particular below ground drainage for these projects.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant post qualification experience (MICE),
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles and standards,
- Strong practical knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and used Civil 3D for ground modelling, road and drainage design,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
- A good team player.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)