Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on?
We are working with a client whose vision is to be the world’s leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve. They have asked us to help them look for a passionate and ambitious Civil Engineer to join their infrastructure team in Bristol on a full time permanent basis.
With the support of a senior team member the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work on infrastructure designs and in particular below ground drainage.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- Between 1-2 years’ relevant post qualification experience (MICE),
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles and standards,
- Strong practical knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and used Civil 3D for ground modelling, road and drainage design,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
- A good team player.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage