Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Civil Design Engineer who has between 1-5 years’ post graduate experience to join their growing team.
A broad project base is on offer including retail, commercial and residential.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Aspiring to become Chartered ICE Engineer,
- Between 1-2 years’ post graduate with experience in large projects,
- Experience with S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs including Microdrainage and Civils 3D,
- Proficient in the use of Autocad,
- A working knowledge of engineering design code of practice.
A generous pension and other range of other benefits are on offer for the successful candidate. This role also has the added advantage of hybrid working with a blend of home and office working.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or give him a call on 01728 726120.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage