An engineering consultancy in London is looking to appoint an Associate to join their Transport Planning team. You will be joining a company at an exciting time due to their ongoing growth. This position will suit an experienced transport planner who has experience within a project manager/ client facing role. Candidates who are currently working in London is preferred, though not essential. As one of the leaders of the Transport Planning team you will be responsible for:
* Managing a large range of projects, ensuring they are delivered to high standard
* Mentoring junior members of the team
* Liaising with clients and external teams
* Undertaking business development
* Working with other teams to identify new target clients
As an experienced member of the team you will need to have a degree in a relevant subject, along with extensive experience within the private or public sector. The following experience is advantageous:
* Experience preparing and reviewing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
* Knowledge of industry standard software e.g. ARCADY, PICADY and TRICS
* Knowledge of DMRB and Manual for Streets
* A proven track record of successful managing projects
* Previous experience within a business development role.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage