Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for an Associate Structural Engineer to join the Civils team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
- Proactively and ethically motivating and leading project teams to deliver superior outcomes,
- Collecting, preparing and compiling of fee projections,
- Allocating of resources to project teams under your direction,
- Developing Seniors and Design Engineer to accept greater responsibility and higher degree of accountability,
- Undertaking career planning and arranging for effective mentoring to be provided.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant engineering experience,
- A minimum of 5 years’ Project management experience,
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership to project teams,
- Proven delegation and negotiating skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Associate Structural Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor. There is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)