Would you like to be part of an award-winning UK multi-discipline consultancy with the opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects? If so then this could be the ideal role for you. Due to continued success and growth my client is looking for a Structural Engineer to join the expert team in their London office on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of the design from pre-planning, conceptual design through to the production of as-built drawings. Offering client care and advice that few can match – this consultancy holds an enviable reputation and can offer genuine career progression.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Working towards Chartership,
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience,
- Structural design experience in core materials; Concrete and Steel, masonry and glass,
- Experience with finite element software packages (TEKLA structures, SCIA design software, Robot, etc),
- Ideally experienced with using Structural Revit,
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and spoken English,
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Excellent work / life balance
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)