Are you an experienced Associate Director who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking to advance to partner level with one of the UK’s leading independent consultancy’s within the next 3 years?
If you can answer yes to these questions, we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for an Associate Director to build, head up and lead a small structures team in their Central London office.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to be involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 10 years’ post Chartered experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and with the opportunity for career advancement to partner.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)