A specialist Transport Planning consultancy in Oxford is looking to grow their current team by recruiting an Associate/ Associate Director Transport Planner. You will be joining a consultancy that have recently completed several residential, healthcare, leisure, retail, education, stadium and strategic planning projects across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and committed to carrying out the completion of successful projects and will support the Senior Management Team.
- Provide first class planning and highway consultancy designs for public and private sectors,
- Prepare site appraisals, studies and pre-application advice on commercial, residential and educational developments,
- Prepare transport assessments,
- Traffic modelling and junction assessments,
- Road safety audits.
- Degree in relevant subject,
- Ability to lead/manage projects,
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written,
- Experience in preparing transport assessments,
- Looking to gain Chartership.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience within a consultancy, together with having a successful track record with managing projects.
If this job sounds like it will suit you, get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting
Categorised as: Roads & Drainage