We are working with a highly successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who specialise in structural and civil design. They have a fantastic new opening in their Sidcup office for an Apprentice Structural Engineer to work in a stimulating environment where the main focus of the role will be to plan, design and manage small structural design projects under the guidance and supervision of senior structural engineering colleagues. This would be the perfect opportunity for a school leaver as our client is happy to cover college fees.
- Undertake structural engineering design under guidance of Senior Engineers,
- Assist with undertaking engineering calculations by hand and using software,
- Assist with preparing technical reports,
- Create engineering drawings and models using CAD packages,
- Liaise with Architects and other professional staff as directed in developing designs.
- GSCEs in at least four subjects at Grade B or above including English and Maths,
- At least 3 A Levels (Maths and Physics preferable) or BTECs worth at least 96 UCAS points,
- A passion for structural Engineering,
- Excellent time management,
- A motivation to succeed.
Opportunities like this do not become available very often and If you are interested in applying please do not hesitate to send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)