£35k- £40k per annum plus benefits
We are working with one of the largest and most renowned consultancies in the UK. They are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer that can hit the ground running with the award-winning projects they have up their sleeve.
Ideally, the Structural Engineer will need to have at least 3 years' design experience within the UK and will have previous exposure to a diverse range of sectors and materials. They must also have the determination and drive to manage a variety of different projects, maintaining the professionalism and the quality they are already recognised for.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- The desire to become a Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 3 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
- Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to gain hands on exposure to a range of interesting structural projects. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered -