£35,000k - £40,000k plus benefits
Here at Conrad, we are working with one of the most renowned companies who are looking for a motivated Structural Engineer with experience in Temporary works design.
Ideally, they would like to interview candidates with 3 years' experience. The lucky candidate will have the opportunity to learn from the best and most experienced of Structural Engineers in a busy and friendly environment. This client also offers a great work life balance with remote working included as part of the package.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience working within a consultancy,
- Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, Masterseries, TEDDS
- Be a strong communicator,
- Have a car and full driving license.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered -