£32,000k- £35,000 per annum plus benefits
A great opportunity for a fresh start within a close-knit and fantastic civils team based in Newcastle. They have a superb reputation for keeping their staff happy and completing their many interesting projects to an impeccable standard.
The obsession for perfection is what drives this team forwards. If you share the same passion for the industry, then this could be the perfect role for you. You must have some experience within Civil drainage design, this will be needed in order to work on the projects that cover the whole of the UK varying from Residential, commercial and industrial for example.
- An HND in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil technician,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of MicroDrainage and AutoCAD software,
- Experienced in drainage design, SUDS, road design, DMRB and highway section agreement works.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered -