Principal Structural Engineer
£55,000 - £60,000 Per annum plus benefits
We have a very flexible role that allows you to work from home on a FULL-TIME permanent basis. This unique opportunity is perfect for a Chartered engineer that is looking for the perfect work life balance whilst working for a very large and accredited company.
This role mainly focusses on large industrial projects that can vary in size from £20m-£100m+ and include data centres, supermarkets, stadiums and many more.
- Chartered or approaching Chartership IStructE or ICE.
- Educated to Degree level in Structural Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years design experience in a similar role.
- Professional membership with a recognised engineering institution.
- Ability to design in common structural materials steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in structural design software such as Tekla and Revit.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
If you would like to know more about this great opportunity, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed for more details -