Our client has an enviable reputation for creating high quality engineering solutions and boasts an impressive portfolio of projects.
They are seeking a versatile and talented Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Surrey office on a full time permanent basis. The successful Structural Engineer will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be required to work on a portfolio of retail and residential projects both new build and regeneration.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 1-3 years' post graduate experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent business development skills,
- Experience of working on a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in Surrey.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you'd like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.