£35,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with a rapidly growing consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. They are looking for candidates with drainage experience join the team in their office which is based in Cardiff.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Civil engineer,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of MicroDrainage and AutoCAD software,
- Experienced in drainage design, SUDS, road design, Flood risk.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. The successful Civil Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled infrastructure team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis. Experience in Flood risk and drainage are essential in this role.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.