Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and following an influx of projects they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be technically sound and will have a working history of the production of design solutions from draft to fully coordinated layouts.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience of working with all common construction materials,
- A detailed knowledge of design to EuroCodes and British Standards,
- Experience of different structural building types and expertise in the use of Tekla Structural Designer would be advantageous,
- Well-organised with an inquisitive mind and keen to learn.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £37,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays & birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.