£35,000k - £38,000k per annum plus benefits
We are working with a superb consultancy based in Henley-On-Thames. They are looking for a specialist individual with at least 4 years' experience who has previously worked within a Structural Engineering consultancy. They will also need solid experience in general structural engineering with demonstratable familiarity in steel, concrete, masonry & timber design to both British Standards & Eurocodes for the purpose of foundation and superstructure design.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Prepare your own drawing works using AutoCAD in conjunction with Tekla or Masterseries,
- Be familiar and competent in writing technical reports, risk assessments, specifications and letters,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Structural Engineer, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.