Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in Essex are seeking a talented Structural Engineer to join their busy structures team. With projects ranging from educational, residential and commercial for both private and public-sector clients this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience, ideally on mainly residential developments,
- Experience of following software would be advantageous Scia FE, Tedds, CADS 3D, Masterseries,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Must be self-motivating with the ability to organise and prioritise workload,
- Must be capable of working under own direction whilst remaining a team player at all times,
- Should be a clear thinker and capable of making considered judgements.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.