We are working with a multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have a vacancy available for a Structural Engineer to join their Hertfordshire office on a full-time permanent basis to contribute to their impressive portfolio of commercial and residential building structures projects.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Working towards Chartership with IStructE,
- Between 3-4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer, ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- Previous project experience in the residential, commercial & educational sectors,
- Tekla and masterseries experience desirable,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A full UK driving licence.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
Our client is offering the successful Structural Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals. They will commit to helping you achieve Chartered status through external courses & in-house programmes, along with helping financially with professional membership fees.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If this Structural Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to know more about our client, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.