Are you looking for a role that will offer the opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who excel in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural design service across all market sectors? If you are then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Due to an increase in workload and expanding client base we are currently helping our client to find a Senior Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is ideal for an engineer looking to take that next step on their career path.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, retail and more.
- Working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of structural engineering projects,
- Co-ordinating delivery of structures projects,
- The development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes,
- Analysis and design of overall building structures using Design/Analysis software,
- Managing CAD/Revit technicians to ensure that an appropriate,
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members,
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- A degree in Structural/Civil Engineering,
- Must hold a professional qualification i.e, MIStructE/MICE/AMIStructE/AMICE or equivalent,
- Must be IT literate with experience of structural design software packages,
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients,
- Ability to develop client relationships,
- Must hold a valid driving licence,
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and prospective clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. If you would like to know more about this Senior Structural Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.