Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry and they have an opportunity for an experienced Structural engineer to join the growing structures team in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships with a focus on high quality service delivery and effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE) or working towards Chartered status,
- Between 3-6 years' experience,
- A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials.
The successful Structural Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & generous benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of structural engineering projects that will allow you to develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.