£30,000 -£35,000 plus benefits
Our client located in Bournemouth is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team, working on a varied workload. They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven engineer to take the next step in their career and has a passion for excellence.
The role offers the successful structural engineer the opportunity to work on projects within the commercial, industrial, retail, education and residential sectors.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for either whole or part projects
- Attending regular site and client meetings
- Range of buildings structures design in all materials and projects could include buildings of historic interest
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- 2-3 years' post graduate experience, ideally on mainly residential developments,
- Experience of following software would be advantageous Scia FE, Tedds, CADS 3D, Masterseries,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Must be self-motivating with the ability to organise and prioritise workload,
- Must be capable of working under own direction whilst remaining a team player at all times,
- Should be a clear thinker and capable of making considered judgements.
The company will offer the successful structural engineer an excellent career progression
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Jamie Creed and let's get your new career started.