Our client, an innovative and contemporary international engineering consultancy who pride themselves on transforming visionary ideas into reality have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer with at least 2 years' post graduate experience to join the team in their London office.
You will join an established design team where your progress will be overseen more senior engineers. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and experience of working on high rise towers a this will form the bulk of their workload.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience,
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in the use of Revit would be advantageous,
- Previous experience of working on towers,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
An appetite to learn and to develop both personally and professionally is essential for this role and this will be demonstrated with a desire to become a Chartered engineer.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.