We are working with a firm of multi-disciplinary consulting engineers who are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer within their Kingston upon Thames office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will predominantly work on residential projects including housing developments.
Working as part of a growing team of engineers and technicians you will demonstrate a clear and concise knowledge of structural engineering and be capable of immediately integrating into the team.
- A degree in Structural Engineering,
- Keen to obtain Chartership status,
- Between 2-3 years' post graduate experience within a consulting environment,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Conscientious and eager to engage in continued professional development, whilst focusing on the technical side of the role.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated engineer who would is keen to work for a practice who will recognise and reward hard work and exceptional talent.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity & our client, please apply with an up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.