Are you ready to drive your career forward? Would you like to move to a leading, award winning Central London consultancy with have an enviable reputation?
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world with many high profile, impressive projects having successfully been completed.
They have a unique opening for a Senior Structural Engineer to work in a stimulating environment, which will bring with it the opportunity to explore new technology.
You will join a team comprising of people from a range of backgrounds including engineering, architectural and contracting.
- Responsible for structural engineering on projects from inception to completion in commercial, health, retail, industrial, education and other sectors,
- Attendance at project meetings, contribution to internal management of projects and associated resourcing appropriate to experience and capability,
- Production of detailed design to meet with design and construction programmes, liaising with other disciplines and ensuring the co-ordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer (IStructE or ICE),
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in structural engineering,
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes,
- A sound knowledge of structural engineering design in buildings,
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage small teams.
- Experience & ability to rise to challenging situations and responsibilities applicable to the role.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.