Chartered Structural Engineer
£45k- £50k per annum plus benefits
Our client has ambitious expansion plans and is looking to find an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 6 years' experience to join them in their vibrant office on a full-time permanent basis. The successful Structural Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and will work on complex building projects for both private and public sector clients.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A UK Chartered engineer or near Chartered,
- Experience and extensive working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural & planning practices and procedures,
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles,
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects,
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- The ability to think methodically and manage projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
The successful candidate will have good communication and organisational skills and will be able to work on their own initiative. If you would like to know more about this Chartered Structural Engineer vacancy, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed for more details.