£38k- £43k plus benefits
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created for an ambitious Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
The successful Structural Engineer will be well supported by senior engineers but is required to have a dynamic approach with the ability to design and manage their own projects independently.
- Candidates should hold a degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Desire to work towards chartership,
- Minimum 5-years working within a consultancy environment,
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- Experience in using Tedds and AutoCAD software.
You will have a strong desire to succeed an expand your knowledge of buildings structures design in a range of materials.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
Please submit your CV to Jamie Creed for consideration.