Conrad Consulting is supporting a key player in the Civil & Structural market in their efforts to recruit a Structural Technician to their office in Edinburgh.
This role is best suited to a Technician with a minimum of 3 or 4 years' experience working for another consultancy on building structures projects.
- Long established with over 50 employees across the Civil & Structural market
- Respected employer renowned for the way in which employees are valued and rewarded
- Next to no staff turnover
- Can offer market leading training and development plans
- Have a portfolio that covers a huge range of buildings from commercial, education and healthcare to heritage, conservation and bespoke high-end residential
Our client is looking for a Structural Technician with significant experience working on building structures. Ideally you will have some exposure to Revit too.
A minimum of 3-4 years' experience but equally, our client could accommodate a Senior Technician, at a higher salary than the one advertised.
You must be able to communicate effectively and work well in a close-knit team.
HNC/HND qualified in CAD, Civil Engineering, or related subject.
- £25,000 - £32,000
- 5% pension contributions
- Flexible working including start/finish times and work from home days
- Annual bonus
Beyond the basic salary and benefits offered, this is a chance to join a consultancy that genuinely cares for their work force. Professional and personal development is strongly supported with great CPD material at your fingertips.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.