Skills & Experience
• 5 – 10 years post qualification experience working in a senior position within either an engineering consultancy, or a construction company.
• Have an excellent working knowledge of the Building Regulations, construction detailing and project management.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
• Previous site experience desirable.
• Project management of varied project types and sizes from planning stage through to completion.
• Communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, other consultants and clients
• Carrying out site inspections and preparing inspection reports
• Chairing/attending site meetings.
• Preparing, issuing and reviewing inspection records for each project.
• Following up on project issues as arising to resolve as quickly as possible.
• Self-motivation • A strong focus on time and resource management
• Excellent technical knowledge of Civil/Structural Engineering & Construction
• Very solid communication skills.
• Good IT skills and a good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs and CAD
• Excellent people management and project execution capability
• Excellent problem solving skills and lateral thinking ability