Structural Revit Technician
£36k - £41k per annum plus benefits
Our client is looking to develop and expand their office based in Leeds.
The successful Structural Technician will be working alongside the engineers to ensure that the companies drawing standards are complied with and they will produce detailed structural drawings using AutoCAD and Revit. They will also liaise with the other CAD team members, ensuring that deadlines are met, and the work completed is of a high standard.
- A keen interest in structures and building design,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience on building structures projects.
- Proficient in the use of Revit,
- AutoCAD will also be beneficial,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail,
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your CV over to Jamie Creed for review