Conrad Consulting is working with a national brand as they look to appoint a Structural Engineer to their buildings team in Edinburgh.
This position is best suited to a Structural Engineer with 1 - 3 years post graduate experience working on building structures in the UK.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- With several UK offices they are well established and have a long history of landing some impressive projects
- Passionate about career advancement and will provide you with a personalised development plan, assisting you towards Chartership
- Have a varied portfolio consisting of building structures of all sizes, materials, and complexities
- Have a big emphasis on employee engagement and empowerment
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- A minimum of 1 years post graduate experience in the UK
- Your experience must be specific to building structures
- It is expected you can use structural design software
- £27,000 to £32,000 plus benefits package
- Flexible working
For a Graduate Structural Engineer looking to join a progressive employer and work towards Chartership, this is a brilliant place to be!
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.