We are working with a leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy who currently have a vacancy in their Norwich office for an ambitious & creative Structural Revit Technician with between 1-3 years' experience.
Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects and therefore, the successful Structural Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas.
- Preferably ONC or HNC or equivalent in Building Structures or Civil Engineering,
- Between 1-3 years' experience,
- Previous experience of working on buildings structure projects in the UK,
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software,
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use,
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.