If you are a skilled Senior Structural engineer who is an excellent communicator then this could be the role for you.
We are working with a firm of multi-disciplinary consulting engineers who are looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer within their London office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for residential projects and housing development experience will be essential as will the ability and desire to manage a small team.
Working as part of a growing team of engineers and technicians you will demonstrate a clear and concise knowledge of structural engineering and be capable of immediately integrating into and managing the team.
- A degree in Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution,
- A minimum of 5 years' within a consulting environment,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Conscientious and eager to engage in continued professional development, whilst focusing on the technical side of the role,
- Ability and desire to assist with the training & appraisal of technical staff.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated engineer who would is keen to work for a practice who will recognise and reward hard work and exceptional talent.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity & our client, please apply with an up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.