Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
If you have answered yes to this question, we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, industrial and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in their offices at Watford.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to get involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.